- Works with most Samsung, Apple and Android mobile devices
- Follow simple instructions to link your Empower debit or credit card - or both
- Choose which card you want to use for each purchase
- Security safeguards prevent personal and financial data from being shared with merchants
- All Mobile Wallet purchases are automatically recorded on your Empower Online Banking page for later review
- Easy and secure. Card details are not stored on your device, and are never shared with merchants. With Apple Pay, a unique Device Account Number is assigned. When you make a purchase, a transaction-specific dynamic security code is also created, so your card number is never used for a purchase.
- Adding Empower cards to Apple Pay. To use your Empower debit or credit cards with Apple Pay, you must add them to Passbook. Within the app, just tap the plus sign and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Online or in app: Check out quickly and securely
- Pay others: Send or request money. All you need is an email address or phone number.
- In Store: Widely accepted in stores and offers additional security. Google uses an encrypted number instead of the actual card number.
Look for these symbols at checkout:
Digital Wallets utilize the NFC (Near Field Communication) capabilities of compatible mobile devices to securely exchange payment information with the merchant’s card terminal. Your digital wallet can be used anywhere mobile payments are accepted. Most modern terminals are capable to accept mobile payments. Look for this symbol on the terminal: