60-Day Price Protection
– If you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible Mastercard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.*
1-Year Extended Warranty
– Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store-brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible Mastercard.*
Identity Theft Resolution Services
– Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.*
– Pay only for purchases you have authorized on your Mastercard card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
Mastercard Global Emergency Services
– Provides 24/7 assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.
– Get insider access to one-of-a-kind experiences and offers in some of the world’s most exciting cities.
– Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet & Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at more than 450 destinations worldwide.
– Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible Mastercard if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.*
*These are summary descriptions only. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Valid for Empower Federal Credit Union Business Credit Mastercard.
© 2014 Mastercard. All rights reserved.
® Mastercard, the Mastercard Brand Mark and Priceless are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. All third party trademarks shall belong to their respective owners.
1Zero liability does not apply if the account is not in good standing or cardholder has not exercised reasonable care in safeguarding the card from theft or loss. See http://www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.