As one of the most trusted names in online estate planning, Trust & Will makes estate planning simple, affordable, and completely customizable, allowing you to create a complete Estate Plan in minutes from the comfort of your home.
All of their documents have been built by estate planning attorneys to meet the highest legal standards, are state-specific, and are customized to meet anyone’s specific needs. Paired with best-in-class member support, they are simplifying the complicated estate planning process.
With an Estate Plan, you can:
- Nominate guardians for your minor children and pets
- Select beneficiaries to receive specific assets
- Complete your healthcare documents - including selecting a power of attorney
- Specify your final arrangement wishes
- Minimize future expenses and reduce estate taxes
- Avoid probate (with a Trust-Based Estate Plan)
- Give your family the peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place
10% off the Estate Plan of Your Choice*
Create your Trust or Will today and gain peace of mind knowing you have a plan in place for your family, future, and legacy.
Remember, estate planning isn’t just about protecting your finances and deciding how you want to distribute your assets and to whom. A complete estate plan also includes your healthcare documents, which allow you to appoint a medical power of attorney and leave explicit wishes regarding your end-of-life care. This would give your family a predetermined plan to follow in the case of a medical emergency, instead of having to make those important decisions on their own.
Not sure which plan is right for you? Check out some of these helpful articles:
Still have questions? Visit Trust & Will’s website and their dedicated member support team will help you throughout every step of the process.
*Discount taken at checkout