ePhone is designed to provide you with 24-hour, 7 day per week account access and convenience. It allows you to obtain Empower account information and perform transactions from a touch-tone phone.
How to Use ePhone
Call 315.477.2200 or 800.462.5000
Select the ePhone option from our main menu. Select 2 for the Spanish version of ePhone
option 1 to sign into your account
option 2 to report a lost or stolen Mastercard
option 3 to verify funds for a credit union check
You will be prompted to enter one of the following to access your account:
- Your Account Number or Social Security Number (SSN)
- To access all accounts associated with the individual assigned to the Account Number or SSN and the Personal Access Code entered
- Do not use either of these two options if you need to access loan information
- Your Member Number
- To access all accounts associated with the individual assigned to the Member Number and Personal Access Code entered
- Only Member Number may be used to access loan or Credit Card information at this time
Once you have entered your Member, Account or Social Security Number, you will be prompted to enter your 4 digit Personal Access Code.
Transaction options include, but are not limited to:
- Quick Balance
- Payments History
- Check Clearing
- And MORE
Reminder: use Member Number to access ePhone if you are looking for anything regarding a loan.
- ePhone will guide you through the system to assist you in completing your transaction. It is important to know what account number(s) you need to access.
- It is important to listen carefully to the prompts and know your account number(s).
- The maximum withdrawal or transfer amount is $10,000 per transaction.
- No decimal or dollar sign is needed when entering dollar amount (Example: $25.00 would be entered as 2500#).
- If you enter the Access code incorrectly 3 times, you will be locked out and will need to contact us.