60-Day Price Protection
– If you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible Mastercard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.*
1-Year Extended Warranty –
Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store-brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible Mastercard.*
Identity Theft Resolution Services
– Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.*
– Pay only for purchases you have authorized on your Mastercard card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Conditions and exceptions apply.
Mastercard Global Emergency Services
– Provides 24/7 assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with account-related questions.
– Get insider access to one-of-a-kind experiences and offers in some of the world’s most exciting cities.
™ – Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet & Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at more than 450 destinations worldwide.
– Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible Mastercard if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.*
*These are summary descriptions only. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Valid for Empower Federal Credit Union Business Credit Mastercard.
© 2014 Mastercard. All rights reserved. ® Mastercard, the Mastercard Brand Mark and Priceless are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1 Zero liability does not apply if the account is not in good standing or cardholder has not exercised reasonable care in safeguarding the card from theft or loss. See http://www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions subject to change.