Quick Transaction Guide
Up to six (6) preauthorized or electronic transactions permitted per calendar month FROM a non-transaction account.
Non-transaction accounts are:
- Share Savings
- Premium Money Market
Transactions done using online (PC & mobile) and phone transfers using e-Phone, fax, or by calling our Contact Center from an account type listed above.
This rule applies whether:
- the funds are being transferred to another account
- the funds are being sent to a third party via preauthorization, Bill Pay, or wire transfer
- the funds are automatically transferred from a Share Savings to a Share Draft Checking to cover an overdraft
- the funds are scheduled transfers set-up in home banking
- Made in person
- Made using an ATM
- Made by a letter request (considered the functional equivalent of being physically present)
- Made by telephone, fax, PC, or mobile device – if it is an official check payable to the member that is mailed to the member
- Made by the member to pay a loan the member has with the credit union (including MasterCard)